What does cranberry juice do for women on their period?
Answers: ummmmm never heard of that either. I know that cran juice is great for urinary tract health. Perhaps they were implying that cranberry juice is something only women drink.. i mean it doesnt sound like a masculine beverage... really dont think it has connections to periods though, unless maybe some women crave it during theirs... i sure dont. lol
Not that I'm aware of... I do know that drinking cranberry juice is recommended to help prevent bladder infections and UTI's. A property in the cranberry juice makes your bladder lining "slippery" therefore less likely for bacteria to stay in there and cause an infection...
It refills your uterus. What did you think that was?
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Kissing and lips questions?
- Does pot affect the birth control pill ?
- Quick question THIS IS SERIOUS?
- THINKING of changing from pads to tampons, good idea?
- I have just had my copper coil removed 4 days ago?
- How can I make my period stop?
- Is 3 months in a row for skipping my period bad or too much?
- Why do i have a irregular period?
- More pain from cramps?
- Is the Birth Control Patch really dangerous the way they say?