Ok so how many holes do we have down there?
Answers: 4 - Urethra, vagina, skene's glands and bartholin's glands.
i don't think so, im pretty sure i have 3 too
you are not deformed and you are wrong there are 4=you have found the part of your body that gives you pleasure during sex
wait what?? theres 3 holes.. one for peeing.. one for intercourse.. and the last one is for your poo.. the one for peeing is relatively small.. you know what, you should go to a gynecologist or something..
There are three holes in your urogenital area. You have your urethra, this is the small hole right underneath your clitoris, used for urinating, your vaginal opening, which is located about three centimeters below your urethra, and your anus, which is the body's exit for solid waste and should be located several inches behind your vaginal opening.
I think I have 3 also!
The images at 3dvulva.com are really really good. They'll help you a lot.
ur suppose to have 3 holes down there , ur vaginal hole ,then right above it is ur pee hole, then ur butt hole if u have any more than that then somethin is wrong
look on the Internet to find a diagram of female anatomy to answer your questions Try to google diagram of female reproductive organs
Women do have 3 holes down there. The urethra is very small. It is located just forward of your vagina.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- After an orgasm I have a pelvic cramp...should I be worried?
- What is a prolapsed? or collapsed uterus ? I was told to just push it back up inside?
- Can self-masturbation cause infections?
- Is it normal to bloat and have dark yellow pee if you dont have your period?
- Does birth control stop woman from ovulating?
- I am tired of chronic yeast infection!?
- What are breast implants really like?
- Birth control pill?
- Whats this discharge mean?