What is the pill with the code M145?
Answers: If it says M146 (and the 6 looks a bit like a 5), it's white, round and has no scoring/lines on it, it's a diuretic, Spironolactone 25mg.
I couldn't it with the limited details you gave, but you may want to try searching using the pill identifier at drugs.com:
pharmer.org will answer your question
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Regarding breast milk.?
- Do you still use condoms when you're on the pill?
- How long do girls periods last?
- * Women Only Please. Menstration Problems *?
- Did someone know Dr.Darshan R. Shah ?
- Name a food that give women really bad wind?
- Recovering from Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst removal, any tips?
- Why is my period doing this?
- For women who have had the LEEP procedure done? EMERGENCY!?
- What is the lubricant chemeisty?