Is gas hereditary?
Answers: Gas is a normal physiological process. How much you produce depends on what you eat.
There are however, conditions such as Lactose Intolerance which is hereditary and can cause excess gas & bloating. But the condition is hereditary, not the gas.
not unless it's directly linked to a hereditary digestive problem.
Not gas, but some food allergies that cause gas can be hereditary.
no gas is not ,but some conditions associated with gas are.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Having withdrawals after quiting coffee drinking 4 days ago. headaches. how long is caffene withdrawel last?
- What is S.A.D. seasonal affective disorder?
- Hi, does anyone know how much it costs to have a knee replacement privately?
- Can cocodomole (I cannot spell) have the side effect of making you feel a little sick?
- What do you do?
- The upper left side of my back hurts (under the shoulder blade)...?
- I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.?
- Can I take my anti-anemic iron vitamins (folic acid) with milk?
- HELP!!what type of drugs can kill you?(drugs as in not over the counter)?
- I've recently had a c-section and would like someone to help.?