Why do my legs turn purple when I stand a long time?
Answers: It could definitely have to do with poor circulation. You may have to get some testing done to assess the quality of circulation in your legs such as a Doppler ultrasound. You should visit your primary care doctor or visit a vascular surgeon for a consultation.
probably poor circulation, and the fact that you are not moving. You are standing, so the blood kinda pools down into your legs. It could probably lead to varicose veins, or spider veins or whatever. Try being more active like walking, jogging, swimming, and sports and stuff, and get proper rest. You'll be fine.
Sounds like poor circulation. You should have this checked out.
bacause the blood preasure in your legs moves up and then your legs turn puple and sometimes blue maybe even green. well yes sometimes it is because of your blood preasure but it maybe because your cold or too hot.
very porr circulation. you should go to the doc as soon as possible.Do something now!!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Anyone been on low-dose Accutane?
- Has anyone every had to use a holter monitor?
- Rotovirus question?
- What is the best way to cleanse out your body?
- OK my friend got lice and she said that she has tried everything to get rid of it. help?
- Appendix which side is it on and what side does the pain start on?
- I think i have food poisoning?
- Help for sleeplessness?
- Why do your fingers pop?
- Why could someone have a gall bladder colic...and what makes it worst?