What does PNR mean on a script?
Because it cost me $30 for 6 (single use--one application) nasal spray bottles...and I am thinking she was going to give me a 3-month supply (18 bottles) until I said that!
PRN (pro re nata) means "as needed"
I've never seen a PNR. If it was PRN, that means refill as needed. The #1, is one pack of Imitrex.
Are you sure it says PNR? Because PRN means "as needed"
I dont know what PNR means but I can tell you that the Imitrex nasal spray sucks! It made me throw up and it didnt work either.
FYI I am taking Frova pills now and they are working pretty well.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is a orthopedic screening?
- Help? with loss of brain serotonin nerve terminals from diet pills?
- How can I fall asleep?
- Naturally Thin People-What r your thoughts like when it comes 2 food?What,When,How much do u eat?Have u always
- Warm up or cold down?
- Moisturizing body wash for men?
- Migraine problem and allergy problem with eyes?
- Where can I buy vicodin online without a prescription?
- Has anyone gone to a sleep clinic and was it useful?
- Anyone used Zyban to give up smoking?