Does Plexing, a Betazoid relaxation technique, actually work?
She said that tapping an area behind your coratid artery stimulates a neural pressure point that releases endorphins. It sounds like it'd work, but it could just be some clever writing. Anyone with medical knowledge know? I could really use some endorphins!
Answers: Sounds like it could work if not have a sweet or so as chocolate releases endorphins.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Why do my ears hurt when my car windows are rolled down a little?
- Is it possible for me to grow in a lot in one year?
- What certification means good manufacturing in a drug company?
- I am looking for a m.d. in tulsa or surrounding area that accepts medicaid only?
- Please help me!?
- Could anyone tell me: Can stress be a cause of acne?
- Why am I so tired all the time?
- What are the things to eat to prevent hair drop?
- Can sex cause, or make headeache go away?