Is it okay to use Pepto Bismol every day for IBS? It is the only thing that works for me.?
Answers: Not long term. You should invest in a very good probiotic from your health food store, the kind they keep in the refrigerator. Avoid caffeine, high fat foods and refined sugars and alcohols. All of those will make IBS worse. The more fiber you can eat, the better. I cured mine! Oh and meditation and yoga helps too, since IBS is also caused by stress.
Read on the bottle and it will tell you if it is safe to take everyday.
Depends on how much you are using. bottle directions, and check it out on the web site. or webmd.com.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Whats the best remedie for mental and physical exhaustion?
- Make acut inside by error in a colonoscopy test?
- Can i eat with a dental abscess?
- Do you need to have HIV to transmit it?
- Why do my legs turn purple when I stand a long time?
- At 16, how can I try to ensure growth?
- Is marijuana healthier than tobacco?
- Why can't I fall asleep as soon as I go to bed ?
- Getting SSDI to pay for eyeglass ?
- Memory Probs...?