Can you have a LEEP done during a period?
Answers: I wouldn't. It will make it more difficult for the doc to see what he or she is doing if you are menstruating. I believe docs usually schedule it for a week or two after your period.
no you can not,you have to have it two weeks be for or two weeks after ,i have actually had the procedure
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Ulcerative Colitis!?
- My friend's sleeping disorder really bothers me..she grinds her teeth while she's asleep why is it happen?
- Why does your nose go red in the cold as it should go white (or blue!) ?
- Cigarrette tobacco smoked in a pipe?
- Is it possible to grow yourself a sixth toe?
- How long until you're well enough to fly after having your appendix removed?
- What are the side effects of sleeping pills?
- Does chewing gum help you face be more slim?
- Is there any clinics in England or Malaysia that sell deer horn tablets and drinks to help people grow taller?
- What is hereditary influences?