I just threw up blood?
Answers: You need to go to the hospital immediately in my opinion. You could have a bleeding ulcer and if you have other symptoms other than throwing up blood it doesnt sound good to me. Please seek some professional medical help right now. Its always better to be safe than sorry
go to the doctor right now. it could be very serious.
good luck. hope you feel better. :)
I would go and seek medical advice ~ fast!!
oj is very acidic too so that could upset ur stomach try to drink clear liquids slowly.
eat light foods, mashed potatoes, crackers soup, etc...
Please go to urgent care - not sounding too good.
call ur doctor and ask..its probably something you should do soon
It's really nothing to worry about.
People often throw up blood
when they are vomiting. It is
such a small amount ...Not to worry.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- For a debate on the ethics or circumcison, I am looking for a videos of procedures. Where can I find some?
- Is there abyone out here who had the gastro bye pass procedure done?
- Stop smoking is a load old cobblers?
- Does maijuana really kill brain cells?
- Whats to do of sensitivity to bright light and loud sounds?
- Will I be bold at the age of 16?!?
- I need information on being a nurse?
- Do i have asthma?
- I have a mole in a private place and it has increased in size dramatically and sore. Which dr should i see?
- How can I order medications online?