Does Drugs of addiction act upon the limbic system in your brain?
Answers: i THINK THEY DOES
do your own homework, it's not like this stuff isn't all over the internet. you're just being extra lazy.
yes they can...depends on the drug though.
The nucleus accumbens plays a role in sexual arousal and the "high" derived from certain recreational drugs. These responses are heavily modulated by dopaminergic projections from the limbic system.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does sunlight worsen scars?
- Why is it that everytime im out in the sunshine my eyes begin to water?
- Why am I always so tired?
- Chronic pain just bellow sternum...have any idea what it could be?
- Passing a drug test...possibly tomorrow...?
- Is this worth reporting or complaining about?
- When i wear shoes, the heel part cuts my heals up. in all shoes. any ideas on how to fix this?
- Does anyone else hate the rude "just go to the doctor" responses?
- PLEASE help?! i have scoliosis and ...?