My husband ejaculates too fast.?
Answers: Premature ejaculation is when the male ejaculates before both partners are ready. Premature ejaculation is normal in new relationships due to the fear of being unable to perform or of being over anxious.
However, this is not the case in your situation. Also, you are correct...if you don't think he is ejaculating prematurely, you are right. If you are ready, he obviously is not ejaculating prematurely!
Tell your husband that he can try the Squeeze technique to improve his stamina. I will post a link for the procedure here rather than type it all out: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prematu...
Otherwise, if he really thinks this is a problem, he needs to see a urologist. The doctor will determine if there really is a problem and if so will recommend treatment. Most real issues are psychological requiring sex therapy, psychotherapy and/or anti-depressants. The urologist would then refer him for the proper counseling.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do you choose eyeglasses?
- My mom complains that her feet feel like they're on fire nightly...?
- How do you pronounce the name of the anti-nausea drug "Phenergan"?
- Is there a website that I can get my kids' health shot records?
- I dont know what is wrong with me?
- How do I stay up all night?
- How do you clean your contact case?
- What cause indegestion? Can indegestion cause backpain?
- Is gas hereditary?
- How do I get really good-looking armpits?