My eyes have changed colour! Why is this?
I am 23.
Answers: Mine change all the time from blue to green and back again. For me the color seems to be affected by my mood.
I might be wrong but that is what I have noticed.
There are a couple artitcles on the web
Eye color can change in time with age or disease.
Eye coloring is an ongoing process in the body and protiens that your body uses to make the pigment can change.
Medications can have an affect on eye color.
I am 25
Mine change all of the time,depending on the color top I wear.
You might be the original Cat Woman - how cool!!
mine are going lighter, maybe you've always had a bit of green in your eyes and it's just coming out more now?
Mines when form black to dark purple
you forgot to take out your colourd lenses he he sorry babe xx
Your eyes probably have always turned green--you've simply never noticed it. My son's eyes are mostly brown, but when he's in a good mood or happy, his eyes are green.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Why no Motrinor anything 2 weeks prior to tonsillectomy?
- Is it at all possible for Zoloft to effect you're growth? Can it hinder you're ability to physically grow?
- Question about shoulder surgery?
- Quitting with Nicobrevin?
- Drinking clorox bleach!!??
- Modern Medicine treats the symptom and not the disease, do you agree ?
- If you're on fire, should you stop drop and roll if there are thumbtacks on the floor?
- Does milk make people grow taller?
- How does sex feel the first time for a girl and a guy?
- Is the milk of the mother contain antibiotics ?