Can you really sell your body to science when you die?
Answers: Yes. Medical schools and universities use them. When you "sell your body" you receive money now in exchange for "promising" your body to a certain organization after your funeral.
No, but, you CAN donate the body to science.
I think so, but what are you going to do with the money
I've heard of people donating their bodies to science after death, but I've never personally heard of people selling them. They don't need the money anymore after all...
u donate your body to science not sell it.
Yes, If you dont belive me go to the bodies museum in NYC.
You most likely get around 10,000, but its not worth having people looking at your lifeless, nude bodie. (NOT TO MENTION MILLIONS IN A MUSEUM...)
The ghouls show up and steal your eyes before you are even cold,! If you don't want them to steal your brain,you better have someone you trust to sit with your body till rigor mortise sets in or they will cannibalize your body whether you want them to or not!
In India people donate eyes and other organs after death for other patients to see and live. You can donate the body after death for scientific purpose. I am not aware whether any body will pay for it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Where is protein absorbed in the body?
- Compulsive eating- what are the causes?
- Will i have growth spurts?
- Kidney & stomach pains - IBS ?
- Any place in Singapore to verify the content of medication bought online is safe for consumption?
- Do you think that using a mobile phone will increase chances of a brain tumour?
- I always have chapped lips! i've used everything from carmex to wal-mart stuff.?
- What is the actual cause of stomache pains when one has the flu?
- Ok is this true?
- Why do my contacts always feel so UNCOMFORTABLE?