How long does hydrocodone stay in your system, detectable by urinalysis?
Answers: if the Doc gave it to you then you don't have a problem. Tell whoever is giving you the test that you have a script for that med. If you got it off the street then you have a problem.
you should be fine. opiates leave your system about a day or two after you stop feeling the effects of them. don't worry about it.
Hydrocodone may not cause a positive result in a standard opiate urine test. Many opiate tests test only for morphine (which both codeine and heroin break down into). This is true for both home/business kits and laboratory testing. Hydrocodone does not break down into morphine, and is therefore not detected by these tests.
But home and laboratory testing is available that will detect hydrocodone (and hydromorphone, which it breaks down into). So test results will depend on the particular type of test that is used and whether or not laboratory verification is required. If a home drug test is given and the opiate test shows a positive result (due to hydromorphone use), a laboratory verification might NOT result in a positive test because the lab may only test for morphine. In this case, the lab would NOT be able to verify the original positive result.
yo me to dawg i took one like 9 days afta i was worried still havent got results bak try drinkin lots of cranbery juice it works for any drug andy get drunk and brake the seal early u'll piss it all out of ur sytem but blood will be cleaned by cranberry juice
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Appendix which side is it on and what side does the pain start on?
- Is it stomach cold which causes me this pain?
- What are the pro's & con's of contact lenses?
- I know a few ways to use DMSO, Does anyone know a few more? Comments apreciated...?
- Is Lasik eye surgery safe?
- Are worried about what your loo says about you?
- Squamish? Is it Forever?
- Why does smoking calm people down?
- Why is our normal breathing rhythm interrupted by one deeper, louder breath before returning to normal?
- Somtimes i feel like i need to yell?