Can you get a suntan in a greenhouse?
Answers: No because suntan is caused by the UV (ultra-voilet) rays hitting your skin and then you body tries to protect itself by producing melanin to block the UV rays.
Many people believe that is the infra-red (heat) rays that cook you, but that is incorrect.
Nah! The glass stops the rays
Yeah the sun stops the UV. It lets IR through so you still feel the warmth but it blocks the UV which is what tans you.
no but you would feel warn though.
It's unlikely, but not impossible. Usually glass filters out almost all UVB rays, although UVA rays can still penetrate through glass. It takes both UVA and UVB rays to cause a tan to develop.
HTH : )
You wont get a tan because the glass changes the wavelength of the UV rays so they wont burn you.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What good excercises can I do if I can't go to the gym?
- Diareeha and stomach growling?? im i sick?
- I think I`m getting this nasty cold!?
- White Pee & Yellow Pee??
- Is it possible to train your body to get by on 4 or 5 hours sleep a night?
- Does Plexing, a Betazoid relaxation technique, actually work?
- Help with writing a "contract" for a anti-self mutilation meeting.?
- I have a cold an my nose is runny an i have got a nose stud ?
- Kaolin and Morphine mixture?
- A serious question.. (we all have to, at least once)?