What is and how is a normal bowel movement suppose to look and be?
Answers: A normal BM should look the same all the time. It depends on what you eat. CHanges in the usual need to be investigated by a doctor.
wow disgusting but hey lol, good stools should be kinda hardidsh not too hard and brownish/green in color
Mines never consistent, ever ever ever--it it dosent have blood in it, i dont worry about it.
Yep. Alcohol will basically give you chronic diaharrea(sp?). You mention giving up excessive alcohol, why don't you ditch it all together...it will take a bit for your system to come back to normal, but soon you will have normal brown ones.
If your diet is balanced, a bowel movement should be a medium shade of brown, consistent, and stinky. It also should not hurt when you have a bowel movement.
About the same day each day...kind of what u see a dog poo do. Loose stools is usually high in bacteria and not to ignore, esp. if it last 2 or more days! If u have the shits and only one or more sessions...u had some bacteria in Ur system that Ur body is get tin rid of...not too worry.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- HELP me PLEASE!!?
- One in nine trained-in-Canada doctors is practising medicine in the United States?
- I got over a fever yesterday...?
- What tests exactly are in a "chem 7 panel"?
- DR FRANK- do you have any experience of any 'alternative' therapies actually working?
- 5 day headache..help!?
- Does the way a person sneeze tell us anything about him?
- For those that have tongue piercings, please read.?
- How do I stay up all night?
- I experienced a very weird sensation...?