Why do we fart? And why are some louder than others?
Answers: we fart out methane gas, if we kept it in we would bloat and die. some farts are bigger than others because when you squeeze really hard all the pressure bursts out at once producing a loud bronx cheer, some can be watery, silent but deadly, some you think are farts but you actually just crap your pants. Farts are awesome, we should all fart in public cause its really fun to. i like to fart in restaurants really loudly because i can do it, and everyones too embarassed to say anything, and then they are forced to smell it also.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Myspace is a threat to kids? what do u think?
- I'm Sick How Do I Get Better?
- Is there anything I can do to stay asleep?
- Why would a person need a blood transfusion?
- Do piercings raise chances of getting cancer or other diseases?
- What causes some people to be awkward or clumsy?
- How can i lose weight but without having cravings??
- I am looking for a whole body detox program any suggestions would be helpful?
- Can I still grow at 16?
- What could cause SEVERE headaches, that are NOT migraines?