Why can't you kill yourself by holding your breath?
Answers: Your body won't let you. After a certain amount of time (or a certain amount of carbon dioxide uilds up in your system) your body makes you breathe.
because breathing is an involuntary reflex
the reason u cant kill urself by holding ur breath is because if u hold ur breath for a certain amount of time u will pass out and ur body will automatically start breathing again
Because holding your breath is a conscious act. If you hold your breath long enough, you pass out, therefore losing consciousness. You then resume breathing normally, because that is what your subconscious is programmed to do
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can a Migran leave me to blurrieness for a couple of days? PLEASE ANSWER!!I NEED HELP!!?
- I just threw away my ashtrays... brief moment of panic...?
- How do I report a restraunt for being a health hazard?
- Really bad motor skills?
- Does this woman have a winning case?
- Effexor XR withdrawals??
- What are some good methods for staying awake when your tired?
- Thyroid lesions?
- Please answer quickly!?
- What can be found from a hair specimen test besides marijuana use?