What are the diseases caught / transmitted in garbage at the streets??
Answers: Erm...dengue fever, malaria by mosquitoes and perhaps cholera (flies), rat-bite fever(rats)...and allergies, asthma..caused by cockroaches.
why? are you a homeless person? if so, how can you afford to use a computer??
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What part of female body attracts men most?
- What masturbatsion?
- Is It A Wrong Diagnosis??
- How much do you pay a month for your health insurance?
- Swallowed Mouth Full Of Listering By Mistake, What Can I Expect Now?
- Is it bad to cross your legs?
- Please help me I don't know what is wrong...?
- What is the big deal with?
- How many Americans are on life support?
- :S eating uncooked chicken question... :S?