Around 3 small RED FLAKES in STOOL, are these BLOOD SPOTS?
Answers: They are most probably pieces of food. Peppers and/or tomatoes can easily cause it. If there is blood in your stool, that is red, you should also see blood when you wipe.
crushed red peppers?
tomatoe skins will do this.
Maybe it's a vegetable or a fruit. If you're still worried, why don't you go to the doctor if this persists for another week or two.
try to get them out, and cut them open, they could be insect eggs. and if they are go see a doctor you might have insects living inside you
honey.. i have a question for you. WHAT ON EARTH POSSESSED YOU TO LOOK AT YOUR "STOOL" IN THE FIRST PLACE? you should go see a doc. maybe you have piles. its not dangerous if caught early enough and can be cured quite easily.
You should see a doctor. Just for the record: Usually the only time you should worry about blood in your stool is when your stool (all of it) is black.
No blood should be seen in the stool.
I DON'T like to play doctor,and I suggest
you call your doctor ASAP to check
your stool and to make sure that everything is alright,because sometimes undigested
food,like tomato or red pepper's skins can
show in the stool..You need medical ATTENTION..!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Hematology analyzer?
- Allergic reaction to tanning bed?
- Why is everyone always so tired these days?
- Do you believe that this will be the worse allergy season to date?
- What is the importance of money in health?
- Strange noise when swallowing?
- How long does it take your feet to grow?
- I think i may have?
- What is a quick way to stop being horse?(please answer quickly)?
- Other then the sugar and caffeine that energy drinks contain, why do some people say they are bad for you?