Can gallstones cause chest pain?
Answers: yes. my wife had them they do cause pain in the upper body. chest, tummy, back.
Gallstones are known to radiate (refer) pain to the shoulders. I assume they are capable of refering pain elsewhere as well.
chest pain can come from a variety of reasons.
if you are experiencing chest pain.. please go to the emergency room.
gallstones will cause severe pain...
a feeling of heaviness in your chest ..is different..
that can be an emergency.
please see a doctor..
and if you are experiencing heaviness in your chest and difficulty breathing..get to a hospital
I had gallstones and yes the pain radiated to my chest. The pain was right below my breast bone and it seemed to radiate out from there. It is excruciating pain. The first time I had a "gallbladder attack" I thought I was dying...seriously. If you feel a heaviness on your chest...that is different and could possibly be a heart attack. Either way, you'll want to get this pain checked out. Gallstones don't go away and the "attacks" will just get progressively worse and more frequent. The best treatment is surgical removal of the gallbladder. Gallstones can also lead to more serious illnesses like pancreatitis...so don't let it go. Good luck!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What kind of phobia do you have if you're anxious of getting sick or having a disease?
- How can i relax?
- Odd chest pain?
- I'm having a CT scan today, any tips on slugging down that white drink?
- Is it true that if you eat and sit and eat and sit, all the fat will go to your butt, hips and thighs?
- How do u self check 4 breast cancer??
- What are the long term effects of having 1 Red Bull everyday?
- Why am I so tired allllllll the time lately?
- How do you take a splinter out that's tiny & deep?
- Dreams from medication?