HELP!! al zahaymer?
help .. give me links PLEAS !!
Answers: Okay, I'm going to take a stab that you're referring to Alzheimer's disease, which is a degenerating neuro disease. If so, please reference its wiki at this link:
Cardiovascular (circulatory system) health is a factor in some cases of Alzheimer's, hence lowering your cholesterol level might reduce your risk of getting Alzheimer's.
no no no
Are you trying to spell alzheimer's? Sweetie, you do need to check your spelling before you throw a question out there, or you're not going to get much help back..
Alzheimer's disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alzheimer's disease. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Alzheimers) ... J Alzheimers Dis 9 (3 Suppl): 195-207. PMID 16914859. ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzhe... - 171k - Cached - More from
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can I get rid of buring pain (inflammation) in chest and all over?
- What happens when someone (not me!) goes 'troppo' from the heat. How long does it last?
- Why does my neurologist note that I am left handed?
- Will antidepressants make me gain weight?
- Why can't I fall asleep as soon as I go to bed ?
- Is getting my nose pierced a bad idea?
- Have you ever heard of Holding Breath Syndrome?
- I stubbed me toe on a brass boot, how can I exact my revenge upon it?
- Has anybody been addicted to painkillers?
- Easter Tradition: Is it just me?...?