Does Crystal Meth deplete potassium??
Answers: I can't locate any medical research that says it depletes potassium. Unless malnutrition counts. Then, yes it does.
Dopamine yes, but nothing on potassium
For someone who has done it before you should know that it depletes so much more than just potassium from your body. You should know that there is nothing that drug probably doesn't deplete you of.
YES IT DOES .. AMONG OTHER VITAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS ...
You really don't need worry about it now. However, when the time comes to worry about the eventual damaging toxic effects to your body..you probably won't have enough brain cells left to notice anyway!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is 'heavy' cannabis use?
- Ways not to get jet lag?
- Which is true?
- What is the best thing to do to help you stay awake without the use of caffeine?
- Are my habits bad?
- Any methiods to heal/speed up the process of bruises on the face area?
- Meth users?
- What's different from marijuana and regular tobacco?
- Is it ok to eat a meal right before going to bed?
- Is 8 inches big for a 20 year old?