What does the "nos" stand for in the medical diagnosis psychosis nos?
Answers: nos = not otherwised specified.
It means you show certain traits of a known disorder, but not enough to fall under that bracket exactly.
not otherwise specified = nos
not otherwise specified, as in you do not fall into the main categories of something
like there is
not otherwise specified
like anxiety disorders and things like that... sometimes they're classified nos
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Post-traumatic stress disorder?
- Why is this man thinking this?
- Some really horrible stuff has just happened and i need advice...?
- About how many people in the U.S. have schizophrenia?
- Have you see this article from the LA times?
- What within someone attracts them to sociopathic men?
- Can you recover from rape?
- If you do not believe in a higher power...?
- What is the EEG spectrum ?
- Lithium vs Lamotrigine - which is better?