How Much Masterbation is to much?
Answers: Too much is when it hurts to do it.
I average about ten - twelve times a week. Not twice every day but frequently twice a day. I have two kids and did not try for more. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation! It is a perfectly normal healthy thing done by 98% of men (the other two percent are liars.)
You can be assured that:
- your penis will not get shorter;
- you will not grow hair on your palms;
- you will not go bald;
- you will not go to hell (at least because of masturbating);
- you will not lose your mind;
- you will not become sterile;
- your penis will not fall off;
- your chance of being struck by lightning is not increase.
But you will be:
- your penis will likely become stronger;
- more relaxed;
- smiling most of the time;
- a perfectly normal man.
So keep IT up and continue to enjoy.
at your age, any
When you have to start shaving the palms of your hands
Thats like saying too much money or too much fun.. Aint no such thing. You will not go blind. you will not grow hair on your palm. Or go insane...
Stop when you notice friction burns.
i say as much as ya want. my partner says its better if a girl does it cause he dosent need it as much
It's up to the individual.
it fells reaLLY GOOD, BUT DONT DO IT. YOU TURN LIKE A STUPID PERSON. IT MAKES OYU TIRED, OF COURSE, IF YOU DO IT TOO MANY TIMES.
Wow...really weird answers here. The best answer is "too much masturbation is when you no longer enjoy it. And when it becomes debilitatng to you (brings you anxiety, unhappiness, etc.)."
Umm, what ever you think. If you are hurting your self, or talking time away from important activities, then that's probably too much.
obviously louis antonio does it too much! Hes' now 'stupid!'
You know, i think that at your age it is normal to be masturbating alot. So, unless you do it like 50 times a day, i think you are fine. You are going through lots of changes, and i'm sure it's still a relatively new thing, so it's fun to do, plus it feels good, so hey, why not do it!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do I clear up bumbs from having my back waxed?
- How do I stop my pubis from growing?
- My son and his deoderants?
- Size matters?
- Condom with a foreskin?
- Sideburns or No Sideburns?
- Is dutasteride availible in Australia and is it avialible over the counter as a hair loss remedy?
- In the human female, which scent/smell is more attractive to men, the front or the back scent?
- Witch is better a penis or vagina?
- Does anyone else mastrubate?