Testicles skin moving?
Answers: the scrotum responds to various stimuli depending on the situation.
For instance if a man is in a hostile situation they will contract greatly to make them les exposed to harm.
During sex, the testicles will contract towards orgasm. In fact one way to delay orgasm is to manually move them down and keep them from contracting. After sex they will then start to descend and the srotum will loosen
They also respond to temparature so what you are seeing could be that.
The sperm need to be stored at a temparature cooler than the body. When it is hot, the body moves them away to cool them down. When it is cold, they are drawn up closer to be nearer the heat source
Lots of blood leaving the area. The testicles have just been signaled to start replacing the sperm he just released. Lots of activity down there. Nothing unusual though.
Anyway dont worry Its quite normal. Happens to everybody.
The blood is leaving and it makes his balls have spasms. If you want to see another weird thing they will do the next time you go down on him tickle the inside of his thighs and watch them.They shrink up closer to his body like they are running away.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What would be my ideal weight?
- What is a good way to gain weight?
- How much a viagra pill cost?what about cialis?what is the difference between them?
- Is it bad that my pennis continue growing if i am 24 and it is big .?
- I cant satisfy my wife?
- Which foods boost amount of sperm?
- WHAT ,,,,,,,what can i do to get back to my old self?
- Is it at all possible for a man w/o testicles(balls) to get a girl pregnant?
- Pubic hair?
- What is entocort?