Does semen contain iron?
Answers: It has protein. 3 g I believe.
no, but it does have 12 grams of fat/cholestrol. I only know b/c i heard it from somebody.
semen itself has a high concentration of pottassium,zinc,citric acid, fructose phosphorylchlorine,spermine,fr. amino acids,prostaglandins and enzymes, which nourish and protect the sperm
That's what I tell my girlfriend.
The page content post from users, we do not guarantee its accuracy. If you belong to the copyright which contains information, please contact us to remove it.
- I have a milky discharge after I urinate sometimes, has happened for a few years, I have no STD's either..
- is mastrubation is harmful for man ?
- Why men like to see straight porn, when straight porn puts the MAN in the center, he always covers theGIRL?
- How do u get curly hair?
- if any doctor is there then contact me?
- What makes a males' sex drive lessen?