Does anybody wear whitey tighties?
Answers: Tighty Whitey, briefs, boxers---who cares?!? Wear what's right for you. Some colors might be kind of fun to wear if you're worried about what other guys in the locker room might say. Try red, black, navy, stripes!
yeah, but i call them tighty color, stripes, etc..
not becouse im not black,
Is that ok to say?
I dont mean to Imus you
I do. They're about all I wear. I find them more comfortable, but sometimes I wear boxers over them anyway.
Maybe you could try a different color other than white. You might get teased, which really doesn't make sense. The best thing I can think of is to just be confidant. If they make fun of you, throw it back at them. Let them know that that is what's comfortable to you, or maybe jokingly pick on them for wearing boxers. That's the best solution I can think of: confidance.
I always tell people who criticize the way I dress that when they begin buying my clothes they may have a say in what I wear but,until then to mind their own God damned business.Wear what you are comfotable with.I hope this will help.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Do men mind if a woman is wild in bed or u want her to be...?
- Not seeing any hairs on pillow/in shower, but very deep forehead on temples. Natural hairline shape?
- I have never had a wet dream yet, and im 15. I was wondering, is something wrong with me?
- Why men have nipples even it has no purpose?
- Is having sex all the time good for you?
- Lower back pain, possible from gym, what should i do!?
- What is the best way to lose weight without going out of my way to exercise? Is there a safe way to lose ?
- (Warning Adut Content) Natural Male Enhancemnt? Dose it really work? (plus more)?
- Does anybody know any thing about the side effects on older (80's) men take vicadin for about four months now