Why do my veins stick out so much?
Answers: Take a walk or do some excersise. While excersising your veins will stick out more, they are just pushing harder sending blood threw your body. When your nervous or scarred they will do the same (stick out more). Just relax. Right as you wake up in the morning or just before bed when your relaxed they should look smaller and less noticable.
to let you know that your blood is traveling to different parts of you.be glad because if they wasn't you will have a problem.also veins stick out when you scared tensed or nervous.so take a breath and slow down.. in whatever you do.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- I have SEVERE pain and numbness in my right hand and arm at night. What could it be?
- Why does pain feel good to me?
- If you soak your leg in vinegar will the bones be softened?
- Should an orthopedic surgery patient refrain from using marijuana prior to the surgery?
- My daughter and I both have eczema. Tried everything prescribed and over the counter, but nothing works.?
- How can you get frostbite?
- Y do poele crush and snort tylonel and other headache drugs?
- Back Pain From Trampoline?
- Isnt any disadvantages bath at mid night ?
- Completely exhausted but cannot fall asleep?