Feel like I don't get enough air? breathing problems?
Can someone explain to me what this possibly could be. I looked up asthma symptoms and I don't think they match up exactly... someone said allergies maybe but wouldn't I have a runny nose and all the itchy eyes and stuff to go along with it??
Answers: I'm not a doctor, but three of my children have asthma, and they all have different symptoms. One of the symptoms my oldest daughter has is that she can't catch her breath when she is exercising or gets too cold. My 14 year old son gets croupy/cough symptoms. My 8 year old has an asthma attack and can't catch his breath when he crys or gets angry. My doc told me that asthma shows up in many different ways, depending on the person. I'd sure check with my doctor. He/she should be able to get to the bottom of this.
I have HUGE anxiety issues & when I do I can't breathe. It's usually comes about because I feel someone's hurt me, lied to me or when I'm really afraid to talk to someone or about something. During these times I can't breathe & it's very scary. More than anything it sounds like that more than a physical problem, either way it's an issue that you doctor should be made aware of. Good luck!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What can I do to ease the pain of a child's ear infection?
- Left ear blocked cant move my left hand and leg freely?
- Negative effects for sleeping late at night?
- Who loves Cocaine?
- I've gained 30 kilos in the last 6 months for no obvious reason, can anyone help? Please?
- Can you eat eye drops?
- Why do I always get shin splints?
- Herniated/Slipped disc in your back?
- Heel Pain... possible Plantar fasciitis! I am having awful problems with my feet and heel pain. Can you help?
- Why does smoking not affect his health?