Can a banana peel help a bruise go away faster?
Answers: I've never heard that before. It really doesn't make any since, sounds like an old wives tale. The only thing that I can think of that will make a bruise go away faster is ice directly to the bruise. I guess if the banana peel is frozen it would work.
If you think it will, it will. All home remedies are created emotionally. If you associate bananas with health, then it will work. If you think bananas are gross, then it won't work.
ive never heard that before...
not that i know of...
doubt it though
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- When i kneel down my knee makes a crackling noise?
- Could one lose a limb because of cutting blood circulation while sleeping?
- Eyeball pain?
- HELP!! ear infection..?
- A friend of mine just got shocked by his distributor cap from his car?
- Medical advice for swallowed toothpick?
- Shin splints?
- Are there any successful private ambulance EMT unions?
- Is "Go to a doctor" a legitimate answer here?