Rash on arm where blood was drawn--is this okay?
Answers: Well do you kow if you are allergic to laytex. Cux if the phlebotomist use laytex gloves which is most of time maybe you are. She could of also missed your vein at first then pull the needle back to get blood in hte vein, whic could of irritated your tissues under your skin. I would see a doctor and a dermintologist if it does not go away.
if you had a bandage on that could have caused the rash
You could have an infection at the injection site. I would go to the clinic or your family doctor just to be on the safe side.
If it is just a rash they can usually give you something for it. If it is an infection it's better to treat it before it gets into your blood stream.
it might be an infection, in which case u need 2 talk 2 ur doctor. or u might have sensitive skin, so it might be from a bandaid (i get irritations from them all the time) or maybe ur skin didnt like a needle going into it.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Alcohol and migraines?
- Can you go from LPN to BSN?
- Is it worse to tear your calf muscle or actually break your leg, healing wise?
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?
- Shooting pain?
- Help with what to do now?
- I bit my tongue and cheek fairly badly last night. Sooth me!?
- My ear drum bursed from a ear infection I had, what can i expect from this?
- MY neck is really soar... i think i slept on it wrong?
- What is the most overrated clinic in Atlanta?