Is it possible to burn your throat with hot coffee?
Answers: A burn in your throat shouldn't last that long. It could be a sore throat or irritation from the weather.
yes...y did u just do it?
If the coffee you drank went as far into your throat before you spit it out, then you probably burned ur esophagus. Usually people spit it out becuase it burns them BEFORE it reaches the throat. Basically most people spit it out when its burning instead of swallowing.
Yes. Consult a doctor today.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What is the difference?
- Is it possible for someone to fake carpel tunnel syndrome?
- Knee Injury?
- Should medical cannabis be legalized?
- How would I know if I broke my Rib ?
- What do you think happened?
- What is the strongest pain medication and how much does it coast?
- Hi there i am 14 1/2 and i wanted to know if i really have scoliosis??
- I know its kinda gross...?
- How to quit smoking when your partner smokes like a chimney?