Why does it feel like my eyes are rolling into the back of my head?
Answers: you have sciatica. the outlook doesn't look good. go see a doctor ASAP!
I think you should go get it checked out straight away. Please.
Pls see your dr to have this evaluated. This situation may also require the opinion of a neurologist (a dr who treats diseases of the nervous system and brain).
see a doctor right away
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Calf hurts?
- I need to find a first aid and CPR class in centralia, WA?
- Snake bites?
- Can anyone tell me why everyone on yahoo .?
- Back craking?
- What can I do to get a PCP w/o having health insurance?
- Any ideas for stretching shoes that pinch the toes?
- L5 disc problem?
- I'm 26 and I have never thrown up??
- Help! My cousin is fat?