Do cigarettes ever go bad?
Answers: Once they are opened they will get stale. Menthols go in about 2 days, regulars in about a week. As long as the pack is unopened they are good for a couple months. I buy 3 cartons a month and my last pack tastes the same as the first.
cigarettes go bad after a week of being opened
Cigarettes go "bad" every time they're lit and inhaled or breathed.Otherwise, they're harmless.
they can stay good for a while (1.5-2 mo sealed). My ex girl said she could taste the difference just a couple of days make. It is not unsafe to smoke them just may not taste as good. Even if wet they can dry out
Cigarettes will eventually get stale. 2 weeks shouldn't be a problem. It usually takes quite a while before they get stale. If they get wet, they're not any good and will have to be thrown away. He probably needs to keep them in a sealed bag to prevent them getting wet.
alot depends on the climate,and the enviroment you are in.If they are kept dry and airtight yes they will be ok.Some people put their packs in the refrigerator.
They get a little stale tasting.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do you unplug an ear full of wax?
- Passing out? Help please...?
- How can I make my veins pop up?
- Sprained ankle advice anyone?
- What can you do if your eyesight is like looking in a funhouse mirror, all distorted from eye floater surgery?
- What is aslo or rhomatoid fever?
- How do you give a Hicky without hurting them?
- How do you know for sure if you pulled a muscle?
- Health and safety issue?
- What causes csciatic?