Broken fibula by ankle six months ago still swollen why ?
Answers: When your body suffers a broken bone or strains/sprains, it reacts by in different ways. Right now, the muscles and fat in your body are swelling around where the broken bone was in order to protect it from further injury. The pain may be due to the fact that your body had become used to not using the leg/foot the way you used to. As for the swelling, I would recommend taking Ibuprofen (which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or NSAID). For the pain, Paracetomal (also an NSAID) is useful in managing more severe pain.
Other then all that, if the pain and swelling continue to happen you need to check with your doctor.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Giving blood...?
- Woke up this morning with pain in chest (lower lung area), sore throat and headache?
- How do I prevent these blisters on the bottom of my feet?
- Pain pills for sale right?
- I quit smoking 10 hours cold turkey?
- Who knows of someone who had the lap band procedure..?
- What is the difference in Affedra and Affedrine? Is there a difference?
- Can scoliosis cause you to have no hips?
- From time to time my thumb nail hurts what is causing this and how can i fix it?
- Can irregular sleep patterns affect health?