Foot pain - feels like something in there?
Answers: I had the same thing and a Physical therapist told me that it is a bone that grows slightly longer after adulthood. Feels a little like you are walking on a bean or a stone in your shoe, only it happens when yo are barefoot, as well.
I've heard of gout; could it be that
Could be a hard spot of callous. That would need to be removed too.
Have you tried X rays. Could have broken a bone and it splintered a piece off and is just floating around or calcium deposit.
How about having an x-ray to r/o a foreign body in the foot and if that is negative try a podiatrist.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Pain after surgery?
- RGP/Hard Contacts?
- Which eye drops should I use?
- I think i feel a bump growing...?
- My Seven-Year-old brother got bit by his hamster what should i do plz quick?
- Pins and needles in my thumb and 2 fingers, what is it?
- Does SUnless tanning lotion work or whAT??
- Have you been on workers comp.how long till you get any money.?
- What can I do to sleep better?
- How much does sweat pore removal cost for the feet and who does it?