Can you take vicodin and advil at the same time?
Answers: I do not see any reported side effects listed if these two medications are taken together. The only interaction is alcohol, which is poorly documented and moderate in severity. However, if you do experience any side effects, you need to notify your doctor immediately.
Ask your doctor due to the components in Vicodin and in Advil you may get a reaction. You don't need any more pain.
Best bet would be to call the doctor about it. I don't know and don't want to give you false information.
You should ask your doctor to be sure or call your local ER and ask to speak to a RN but it should be okay. Vicodin is hydrocodone and tylenol. You can rotate tylenol and aspirin every 2 hours.
I think it's fine. Get your prescription bottle and call the pharmacy (the number will be on your bottle of Vicodin) and ask the pharmacist. It's the quickest, easiest way to find the answer. Hope you feel better.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does "popping" your fingers really give you arthritis?
- Ingrown toenail skin?
- Does Cortisone injections have adverse reactions down the road?
- What are the risks of having hip replacement surgery?
- Has anyone tried Acupuncture for pain in the neck & back?
- Quick survey for smokers who are in college?
- Are lawsuits a significant factor in healthcare costs?
- Just asking why ?
- Ever been stabbed in a fight? if so how did it affect you?
- Has anyone cut off a finger on a car door?