My Daughter woke up with a swollen left eye lid yesterday- nothing terrible, and it didn't really itch...?
Answers: I don't know for sure, but my son woke up one day with both eyes swollen ... looked like someone had put a golf ball under each eye lid... I took him to the Dr. and he said it was an allergic reaction to something. probably a spider bite. His didn't itch, wasn't sore... just looked scarey. We couldn't find any bite marks .. but it went away and it hasn't happened since.
assuming that there was crust, maybe it was pink-eye. if there was none, then it may be just an inflammatory response in your daughter's eyelid.
maybe she has a spider or bug sting or a swollen or infected tooth i would take her to a doctor
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- WHat are the tylenol/codeine ratios in tylenol#2, tylenol#3 and tylenol#4?
- Head injury.need imput?
- Foot pain...Help!?
- MRI information?
- Constipation When On Vacation?
- I have something wrong with my wrist... could it be carpal tunnel?
- I have something stuck in my eye??
- Upper Gi Series Help please!?
- What is the difference between your finger tip and elbow?
- Spider Bites?