Why does pain feel good to me?
In reality there is a fine line between pain and pleasure. There are scores of masochists out there who'll agree with you.
Pain releases endorphins into the bloodstream, your body's very own morphine supply. You probably feel it hit more than other folks do.
It means you enjoy pain. Some people enjoy the feeling of pain but most people don't.
go to a doctor.
You probably have underlying depression or another issue.Pain releases endorphins that make you feel better.My advice is to seek professional help before you hurt yourself.
So you're a masochist in a non-sexual way.
I enjoy the pain of piercings and tattoos. To each their own.
like my brother when he gets hurt he ussually starts laughting out loud it could be some sort or nerve connections in the brain their is some sorts of med for that but what is not treatable by meds here and there
its not a bad thing thou
u may have depression.
Many people feel that pain is good. Many others would say they dislike pain. However, when someone scratches, they are inflicting pain on themselves, but yet they feel good when they do it. Same goes for nose picking. Perhaps you just enjoy pain to a greater degree than others. However, i suggest you stop hurting yourself before it develops into sonething serious. Of course, you could always try picking your nose when you feel like hurting yourself
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- The area right between my anal opening and vaginal opening are really sore.?
- I falled down on my ankel what can i do now i cant walk?
- Home Remedies?
- I crushed my fingernail 2 weeks ago, It fell off at the base but doesnt seem to be growing at the base,?
- Knee Injury, my knee pops when I straighten it, what is this ?
- What's strongest, Advil, Tylenol, Ibuprofen or Aspiron?
- From time to time my thumb nail hurts what is causing this and how can i fix it?
- Leg cramps from my shin down, day and night! Help!?
- Lower back pain after Masterbation?
- In medical terminology what does remarkable and unremarkable mean?