Is inadequate sleep really worse than no sleep at all?
Answers: i have this problem sometimes. my doctor said: no sleep is the worse thing you can do to your body, it can give you a heart attack. the heart he said needs rest. you can get by on little sleep but, it is not good said my doctor you will have the signs of lack of sleep in your eyes. please try to get more rest and quit thinking when you lie down to bed.
Yes, the more sleep deprived you become the worse you will function. A little sleep means a little less sleep deprived.
I don't think it matters (having had both).
If you aren't sleeping well, see your physician.
our bodies need rest no matter what. we need to sleep so our bodies can "rejuvinate" themselves. even only a few hours is good. but you should always try to get at least 6 or 7.
when you wake up after 2 or 3, you feel very very tired because your body isnt finished.
My experience is that if I have only 3 hours or less time to sleep then it doesn't worth it to spleep because waking up after 2 hours sleep is worst than just stay awake. However this is true only if you are for example stay awake for a night and go to bed at 4 am and have to wake up at 6. If you were awake for 3 days then any short sleep is good :)
Of course not!
No sleep = really bad and sad situation.
Inadequate sleep = not healthy however, but better than none!
Here's to your dream state!
Some sleep is better than no sleep. You will notice that if you take 5 min nap during your lunch break, you are fresher than no nap, right?
4 to 5 hours is all i can hadle any more than 8...than forget it
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How to help a hurt/overworked muscle?
- Foods/Ingredients that cause/prevent inflammation?
- Can a (bit less than) 1cm deep clean cut at the base of the thumb change the direction of the thumb?
- How do you know if a cut/gash needs stitches?
- If I fractured or chipped my elbow, what, if anything, can I do about it?
- What happens if you pop your bones of your back and your neck?
- My Daughter woke up with a swollen left eye lid yesterday- nothing terrible, and it didn't really itch...?
- Whiplash is connected with Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Why does the back of my knee hurt?
- I've got these kinda chest pains.?