Painful, clicking knee, hard to bend.?
Answers: The knee is really a complicated joint so it is difficult to know what the problem is without seeing pictures of the inside of your knee. You need to go see and orthopedist, a bone and joint doctor. The doctor will take xrays and an mri scan of your knee, as well as evaluate you and ask you questions. There are 4 ligaments in your knee and tons of cartilage besides the bones themselves. There could be a problem with any one of these things or a combination of them. I know it sucks. I started having knee pain when I was 12 and have had 13 knee surgeries since then and I am only 25. Good luck to you.
definitly needs an arthroscopy to rule out menisc injuries probably in football
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is hydrocodene the same as hydrocodone? I get sick from hydrocodene, just wondering if hydrocodone[norco] will
- Painful knees?
- Banged finger.. now huge bump with bruise?
- Any advice on avoiding the after-lunch crash at work?
- Has anyone ever been bitten...?
- Can Vaseline work as a diaper rash ointment?
- Is it possible to get a serious brain injury from hitting the front of your head on a mirror and cracking it?
- Is it just that time or is it something else?
- Can any one recommend a unit to work at as a nurse?
- Can u eat the skin of a babybel?