Why does cancer hurt?
Answers: Any type of cancer is painful in the last stages; that is one reason why people fear it so much.
Most likely because a tumor is growing, swelling and pressing against blood vessels and other delicate tissue in the body.
It is like a sore in your body and hurts just like anything else would.
First, what kind of cancer and at what stage. If you add these to your question you can get better answers. It is wide scope of reasons, some that are specific to a certain type of cancer as to the level and sources of pain.
Hope that helps.
it hurts because something is pressing on the nerves
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is immunotherapy the cure for cancer?
- Does redness indicate a positive tuberculosis test?
- What do i do i just learned i have cancer?
- Dilated Throat?
- What does rubbing alcohol do for pain like musle ach?
- Do you think the Govt has the cure for AIDS?
- Can germs grow on hand and face soap [solid] if not used for a long time. eg. 1 year?
- Is Hepititis C a side affect of HIV drugs? And is it normal to discontinue HIV treatment once diagnosed?
- Are these signs of brain tumor.?
- Does a hamsters contain a disease?