Is zinc oxide efficient in treating tinea versicolor?
each 100g contains:
zinc oxide 12.9g
benzoic acid 4.5g
salicilyc acid 1.87g
i feel some itch after application, does that mean its working? can i just use this instead of ketoconazole cream? thanks so much!
Answers: That won't do very well. Simpler is just to get some Selsun shampoo and apply it nightly as a lotion, washing it off in the morning. Three to seven nights' treatment is pretty good at killing off malasezia furfur, but the darned stuff's ubiquitous, so chances of reinfection are high.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can someone give me some Info please?
- How does your body rid itself of selenium?
- Why have they found a potential cure for prostate cancer but not for breast cancer?
- Calluses, they won't go away no matter what I do?
- I have breathing problems sometimes for awile but it passes when it is humid outside this happens?
- How can i stop this.please help!?!? im desperate!?
- Fell on my hand... HELP?!?!?!?
- Whats Zopiclone for?
- What should you actually do when you get a pimple?
- Stomach flu.?