Can diverticulosis be reversed? Say, if I really watched by diet and never got constipated?
Answers: Unfortunately, diverticulosis cannot be reversed. Once the pockets/sacs/pouches are formed in your colon, they will stay that way. Best thing you can do is prevent anymore forming or worsening w/ diet and fiber.
Some people have surgery, but that is usually a last resort.
No. Once you have those dang little pockets on your colon, they are there for good. Your diet is extremely important so things don't get caught in there and cause diverticulitis. No seeds (poppy, sesame, strawberry, etc.) lots of fiber, don't eat a lot of red meat (if you have colon problems, it just sits in there and makes you feel gross).
More help here:
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What causes the pain from cancer?
- Heart ache?
- Why can you not give blood if you have snorted drugs?
- I have terrible pain in my backbone that is stopping me from sleeping, does anyone know what could be wrong.?
- What are the cons of genetic screening?
- My husband is a diabetic so how can we bring down his sugar?
- I am suffering from facial hair and all the problems that come with it.?
- Treatment of whiteheads?
- What are the stages of cancer?
- Herpes/Relationship? How? He has it /I don't...?