What is liver thickening?
Answers: Liver thickening...or an enlarged liver can occur with any type of liver damage. You don't have to be an alcoholic to get it. There is a disease known as non-alcoholic steatohepatitis that can go along with liver disease that looks liike it's from drinking. Also any hepatitis can cause an enlarged liver. There are both viral and autoimmune hepatitis types.
i`m healthy as can be
Scar tissue from something. Hepatitis perhaps. Alcohol. Genetic predisposition to it. Fatty liver is often caused by being overweight - or the four Fs: fertile, under forty, female, fat. Seriously, that's how it was explained to my ex.
i don't drink or do street drugs
but my liver is thickening and it
is caused from medications
from my Dr
liver thickening is just the same as an artery
it thickens with plaque and when it is all
filled it stops working and one dies=however
you can have an operation to have this fixed
see a specialist about it
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How do u get rid of pimples in maximum of a week??!?
- Eye infection...?
- How do I keep my pulse down?
- Has anyone ever heard of someone pulling out the hair around their anus with their fingers - a lot of hair too
- How do I know if I have allergies or just a cold? What's the difference?
- Is it normal when you sneeze that your ears pop?
- Is it safe to use vitamin E edible capsule on face ?
- How can a cold sore be transmitted?
- Are the vaccinations for Guatemala imperitive or optional?
- Headaches!! ahh!! help?