How do you remove tit moles?
Answers: I am assuming you are talking about skin tags. They can be cut off with scissors. You will bleed but I doubt you will bleed to death. The bigger the tag, the more it will bleed. I have cut some off and they never once bled. You can also tie a string around the base and this will cut off the blood supply and cause the tag to fall off. It may sting a little either way.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What sickness do you think I have; symptoms: stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, and trouble sleeping?
- Can anyone name someone who has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) who is older say 50 and up who's symptoms are not bad?
- WHAT ARE THE little white pimples at the end of each hair follicles on my testicles?
- Why palms are wrinkled after bath?
- Are pneumonia and an atelectasis the same thing?
- What foods have pineapple in them?
- These bites keep coming up on me, without even getting bitten. what is this? [read details]?
- Will vocal nodules be able to go away on their own?
- Does anyone know what causes head tremors?
- How to cure dry skin?