Does garlic pill help genital warts or hpv? what about protandim?
Answers: The garlic will have no effect on HPV/ genital warts.
Genital warts/HPV needs to be treated by a physician as it can lead to cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is a serious disease which can cause you to need a hysterectomy which would prevent you from ever having children. Do you take any chances with herbal medications that are not proven to work. See a doctor for treatment right away to reduce the risk of it spreading, becoming cancer, or infecting your sexual partner. Don't be embarassed, doctors see these problems every day.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Bloating, pain during radiation?
- Stiffness in body ?? plz reply only if u hav some idea?
- How to remove warts from face and neck?
- Is my friend anorexic??
- I continue to have tightness in my chest & my last chemo treatment was 3 mos. ago. I knwo this is chemo?
- How to prevent sunburn?
- What does booyaka mean? i've been hearing it alot lately.?
- My mom has hypothyroid and she is losing alot of hair..its also making her hair dry and feeling rough..?
- Im 20 and I have skin cancer of the vulva...please help, treatments recommended?