Dealing with sticky feeling in groin and armpits after showers?
Answers: Take off your shower head and see if your buddy put some Jolly Ranchers in it.
I get the complete opposite, but when I get out of the shower, my armpits do tend to stick a little, but if you put a shirt on and dry it out really good, you shouldn't have the problem, I think.
You may have to get your sweat glands checked. It is something that is very common.
It is very likely that your soap is incompatabile with your water. Try some different soaps, shower gels, and such and see if it doesn't go away. I found the only regular soap I could use at my current location was Irish Spring. Otherwise, I have to use shower gels. We have hard water, but also a water softener, so I don't get it.
the next time try washing those areas with shampoo= you will get a pleasant surprise
I had a very close friend that had these same symptoms. You need to go to a doctor and tell him/her about this.
I hope it gets caught in time for you.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How can I stop this path to self destruction?
- Strange symptoms . . .?
- Is there a way to get rid of acne fast within a week or 2?
- What causes hiccups?
- My friend's eyes seem to operate independently of each other, not "cross eyed". Can this be fixed?
- What are the possible causes of brain blood clot and the corresponding symptoms?
- How can I get rid of pimples ?
- Can u HIV/AIDS by swallowing spurm?
- Will Concerta show up in a urine dtug test, like the day after u take it?
- If antibiotics kill gram negative bacteria, why can symptoms of fever and low blood pressure persist?